This was the first face-to-face meeting of the partnership. This meeting has enabled partners to assess the d ...
OUR TOP PRIORITIES
The E-Learning Platform (in English) is ready!
Now you can learn more about gender equality and other related issues
Objectives and topics addressed by this project
Make Teachers, T-SHIRT main key actors, empowered on gender mainstreaming, gender equality issues awareness, gender competence building, gender equality goals promotion.
Provide Teachers with processes addressing arising gender behaviors, genders cases and attitudes.
Engage Teachers in Training Procedures with high quality outcomes and expand their knowledge.
Give the teachers the opportunity to be engaged in Training Procedures with high quality outcomes and expand their knowledge.
Provide innovative approaches and materials to help teachers fight gender disparities in classrooms.
Create and deliver digital tools as tailored needs learning resources taking advantage of the ICT context and digitizing the quality of learning/teaching content.
- The teachers will be reinforced with training for practical gender sensitivity knowledge & skills and strategies for structured ways of changing and developing students’ perceptions, behaviours towards gender discriminations;
- The teachers will be provided with resources and tools which will enable them to successfully deliver such practices for all their students promoting gender equality, and fighting issues of ‘traditional’ gender perceptions;
- The students at primary education will be given the chance to be engaged in meaningful practices and school activities towards gender awareness.
LONG TERM RESULTS
- A common pedagogic approach towards gender awareness and gender equality in school education across regional, national and European institutions/levels, through the sharing of best practices and high-quality resources will have been developed;
- An innovative example of how school education and school community training can be improved by embracing new technologies and online platforms;
- Freely accessible, sustainable bank of resources and tools for the continuous development of education including systems, methods, training approaches for teachers and teaching materials for students will have been released.